How to cancel YouTube TV? YouTube TV is a subscription service offered by YouTube that allows users to watch live and on-demand television programming from networks such as ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, The CW, ESPN, and Disney. The service also includes access to YouTube Originals content. YouTube TV is available in the United States and Canada.
YouTube TV was announced in February of 2017 and began beta testing later that year. The service officially launched in May of 2018. YouTube TV is available on Android and iOS devices, as well as via web browsers, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku devices, Xbox One, and Nvidia Shield.
A YouTube TV subscription costs $40 per month and includes up to six individual user accounts. Each account can have its own personal recommendations and DVR recordings. Up to three simultaneous streams are allowed per account.
How to Cancel YouTube TV From the Web
YouTube TV, while a great service, isn’t for everyone. Thankfully, cancelling it is a relatively simple process. Here’s how to do it:
- First, open a web browser and go to tv.youtube.com/activate.
- Sign in with the account you used to create your YouTube TV subscription.
- Next, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen and select “Settings.”
- Scroll down and select “Cancel Membership.”
- Finally, click on “Yes, Cancel My Membership” and then “Yes” again to confirm.
- Your subscription will be cancelled and you will no longer be billed for it.
How to Cancel YouTube TV From the Mobile App
- If you’re a YouTube TV subscriber and want to cancel your subscription, you can do so through the YouTube TV app on your mobile device.
- First, open the YouTube TV app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Tap on “Subscriptions” and then select “Cancel subscription.”
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Tap “Yes, cancel subscription” to proceed.
- You’ll see a confirmation message letting you know that your subscription has been canceled.
How to cancel YouTube TV on your iOS device (iPhone and iPad)
If you have an iPhone or iPad and want to cancel your YouTube TV subscription, it’s actually pretty easy to do. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Settings app on your device and tap on “YouTube TV”.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription” and then confirm that you want to cancel by tapping on “Yes, Cancel”.
- That’s it! Your subscription will be cancelled and you will no longer be billed for YouTube TV.
What Does It Mean to Pause Your YouTube TV Subscription?
YouTube TV is a live streaming service that lets you watch your favorite channels, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and ESPN. You can also add on premium channels like HBO and Showtime.
The service offers a free trial period of 7 days. If you decide to keep the service after the trial period ends, you will be charged $40 per month. YouTube TV also offers a pause subscription feature.
This feature allows you to pause your subscription for up to 3 months without having to cancel it. When you’re ready to start watching again, just un pause your subscription and resume watching.
Contacting Support Regarding YouTube TV Cancellation
YouTube TV is a great service for watching live TV, but what if you want to cancel your subscription? This article will teach you how to contact YouTube TV support in order to cancel your subscription.
First, open up a web browser and go to tv.youtube.com. Log in with the username and password associated with your YouTube TV account.
Once you’re logged in, click on the “Settings” tab at the top of the page. From there, select “Subscriptions.”
Under “Subscriptions,” you should see all of the services that are currently subscribed to under your account. To cancel YouTube TV, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button next to YouTube TV.
You will then be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
Can You Pause Your YouTube TV Subscription?
There may come a time when you need to pause your YouTube TV subscription. Maybe you’re going on vacation and don’t want to miss your favorite shows, or you have to save money for a while. Luckily, pausing your subscription is an easy process.
First, open the YouTube TV app on your phone or computer. Then, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. This will open up a menu with several options. Select “Account.”
You should now see all of your account information, including your subscription status and expiration date. Beneath that, there will be a section called “Pause.” Clicking this will turn off your subscription until you reactivate it by clicking “Play.